Patriotism is not just bullshit symbols and religious idolatry. It's not about war or evangelists or politicians or flags. It's not about supporting the government or mobsters who take power. It's about concern for all the people and preserving their integrity as Human Beings. and only idiots think any country is separate in it's ultimate fate from anyone else. The Universe defines perfection. The only thing wrong with our planet is that what people believe has no correlation to reality.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Economic Reaming Impoverishes America

Obama should call a press conference and say,
"The Republicans have refused to support this bailout bill. They want more tax cuts
for the super-rich but that kind of thinking is what got us into this mess in the first place. Republicans caused this financial meltdown and now they are blocking efforts to fix it. If you lose your job or your home, remember that the Republicans are responsible."

But no - he wants to be nice.

Bartcop.com


But I will say it! The Repugs have been looting America, and now they want to delay fixing anything until the last dollar they can get is stolen from the Government. I am ashamed that a philosophy (fairy tale) like that can be accepted by so many of my fellow countrymen. In the last days of the Bush Fiasco, the Repugs made huge 'bailouts' to the ultra rich, without any attempt to hold the recipients accountable for what they did with that money. Their goals and methods were obvious to anyone who was not seeing things through the 'republican' rosy glasses, and the results are just as obvious. Which makes their behavior now also obvious. May the leadership of the Repugs burn in hell for their greed and avarice. And may the so called Democrats 'Leaders' also face the horror of their blind acceptance of the Great American Theft.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I dedicated myself to saving the planet back in 1958,after an imaginative vision of the world destroyed by nuclear war. In my 10 year old mind, it made everything I was ever taught suspect, and I vowed to find out what was really true, knowing that only the truth, defined by Universe, would lead to the survival of Humanity and our ecosystem. Despite being sick for more than 15 years, I remain dedicated to that vision and the realizations I had because of it many times in my life. I know what we have to do, but getting people to think about it is very difficult indeed. I continue to try, for what else are our lives for?